BVR Taxi Ads
BVR taxi ads is the first company selling taxi advertising in Indonesia. We are working with all the mayor taxi operators in 23 cities throughout Indonesia. BVR taxi ads is working closely with Organda, the land transport organisation of Indonesia.
Over the years, we have successfully carried out many advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients and we know exactly what is required to succeed. With our professional production facilities, we can guarantee you high-quality promotional material in high-resolution digital print.
We are in constant contact with the taxi operators that displays your advertising, thus ensuring that your advert is maintained at the highest level over the life cycle of your campaign.
Reach a larger audience more often.
Taxi advertising can produce about 35,000 to 57,000 impressions a day.
Your advertising spending will go much further.
So if you put an ad in the paper it’s only there for one day, at most a week right? And when you pay for air time on television, how many times is that run? Who will see it if it airs twice at midnight? Not to mention these ads are usually only 30 seconds. Vehicle graphics last years.. and then some.
Generate a positive opinion.
About 75% of people say that they have a favourable opinion of companies they see through Taxi advertising. Likewise, most people feel a company is more established and more successful when this form of marketing is involved.
Create a buzz and increase awareness.
Think about it, 98% of the British public have been in a vehicle in the past week, 91% of those people notice taxis advertising. Many times viewers believe that the products being advertised is being delivered, they think their neighbours are using their services and they begin to generate those positive feelings toward a brand.
High Awareness, Low Cost
Unlike more costly media, vehicle wraps work for you 24/7, 365 days per year, for up to five years, making the actual investment manageable for most small businesses
According to stats from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), vehicle wraps offer the lowest cost-per-impression of any form of advertising. Depending on city and population size, a single vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 and 70,000 daily impressions. Other marketing benefits include:
• Strategic and creative versatility—vehicle wraps can be used for long-term advertising or short-term product or event promotions—plus, you control the style (full or partial wrap), the design, and when wraps are updated or replaced.
• Local targeting—driving (and parking) a wrapped vehicle around your local service area can dramatically increase awareness among those who live, work or attend school nearby; parked vehicles attract the attention of pedestrians, especially in a busy urban setting, but also at local sporting or cultural events, colleges, conventions and tradeshows.
• Brand consistency—wraps help unify a campaign’s look and feel because they incorporate the same branding elements from your other marketing channels.
Non-marketing benefits include providing a predictable fixed-advertising cost, and preserving vehicle resale value by protecting paint from weather damage.
Who Uses Vehicle-Wrap Marketing?
With a little imagination and the right creative services provider, many local businesses could easily integrate vehicle-wraps into their marketing mix. Examples include:
• Grills, bars, restaurants and salons
• Specialty retail shops, such as florists, clothiers and pet groomers
• Consultants, real estate firms, attorneys and other service professionals
• Healthcare clinics, hospitals, and private medical/dental practices
Right Tactic, Right Time
Unlike Yellow Page and newspaper ads, whose returns have declined, vehicle wraps’ broad reach and low cost-per-impression, can add horsepower to your mix and shift sales growth into high gear.
Advertising on internal taxi screens offers further opportunity to extend your campaign to the interior of the vehicle whilst passengers are in an isolated, comfortable and captive environment.
The high dwell time of around 25 minutes allows you to showcase your brand on the taxi screens. If you are using taxi advertising to support a television campaign, you could display your TV commercial to the taxi passengers who are mostly ABC1 and Business people and traditionally watch less television than other audience demographics.
• Extend your advertising to the interior of the taxi
• Your brand message could reach up to 650,000 ABC1 consumers a month, a figure due to increase when more taxis introduce screens into their cabs
• Currently playing in 700 Black Taxis and local taxis
• Adverts can be played on a loop 24/7, just on weekends, or have a bespoke screen meaning you can target your internal advert to particular audiences at a chosen times
• Magnitude Construction
• Rejuvie Aesthetic
• Queens Tandoori
• Nawilis Auto Services
• Taman Sari Royal
Contact us for a quote today